Editing has been locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will keep being available. Thank you for 10 years!
—LuigiNo.1 on his preference of mock nicknames.
I have a personal preference for dewurst myself, but maybe that's because i want consistency in spelling correctness.
|Member of:||Super Mario Wiki, MarioWiki Forum, Userpedia|
|Join date||September 14, 2011 (MarioWiki), September 14, 2011 (MarioWiki Forum), December 27, 2011 (Userpedia)|
|Aliases||LN1(His username abbreviation)|
LuigiNo.1 is a user that exists and does things that users that exist do. He's not from the USA, contrary to what the MarioWiki persona might suggest.
Mario Wiki Chatroom Moments
- <Dr_Javelin>: GP is back to being abboying.
- <Dr_Javelin>: *annoying
- <Vruet>: Abboying
- <Dr_Javelin>: argh stupid typos
- <_2257>: abboying
- <RandomYoshi>: *abboying
- <apocalypseArisen>: That kid is such an abboyance
- <GigaKoloktos|LN1>: What the heck is abboying?
- <Dr_Javelin>: It's this stupid keyboard.
- <Dr_Javelin>: That's what.
- <_2257>: guys i move that the new spelling of the word be 'abboying'
- <Mason>: fitting
- <Bowser_jrs_number_1_fan>: That was a nice picture
- <MrConcreteDonkey>: ol' gilfriend
- <Mason>: now I'm going to imagine his girlfriend as slowpoke
- <Mason>: it doesnt help that the one time I met her she was wearing a pink shirt
- <Bowser_jrs_number_1_fan>: Well if shes pissed then she probably is slow
- <Grovyle|LN1>: That was teh first thing that popped into my mind when you said the message was "happy thanksgiving"