Editing has been locked on December 31st, 2017. All content and images will keep being available. Thank you for 10 years!
User talk:Don't Fear
Welcome, Don't Fear!
You are now a member of the
You used to be a spammer? Also, I'll try my best to fulfill the requirements, but you'll still be portrayed as a new user... anyway, I've released the first two acts of CodedLogs, you'll be in the next one. - S_ar_c__w v_n St_ub_n
Your page needs a rewrite, don't remove the tag again until you rewritten it. The construction tag is there to notify your gonna add more stuff and edit some parts, so dont make that excuse. kthx uper-Yoshi
Mmm. This chapter is pretty good... I have two criticisms, though: it's a bit melodramatic, and the dialogue seems stunted. Good job, though.
Good chapter! I like how you foreshadow your later relationship with Neu at the end. One criticism: Capital Letters Should Come Only At The Beginnings Of Sentances And When Referring To Proper Nouns, Mmkay?
Good, good, good chapter. You're moving things along quickly, and I think you should slow down the pace a bit.
Me be in The Redemption of 132? My theme is either this, this or this. Choose whichever one you think is better. - S_ar_c__w v_n St_ub_n In Soviet Russia, Userpedia edits YOU!
No, it's fine! I would be honored if you mentioned it. :) - S_ar_c__w v_n St_ub_n In Soviet Russia, Userpedia edits YOU!
What year is this? Tumaha Bamiltu
- Year of Our Lord, 2009. - Brayds
Hay could you sign up for S_ar_c__w v_n St_ub_n In Soviet Russia, Userpedia edits YOU!? Also, the new chapter you released is good. I like it. :P -
I was desperate for something good to read, so I headed straight for it as soon as I saw it was up. Anyway, how's your mom doing? - S_ar_c__w v_n St_ub_n In Soviet Russia, Userpedia edits YOU!
April's planning to hack Grapes' account in order to ruin her relationship with you. If you don't get this message now, I'll tell you on chat later. Master Lucario
Hey Tabby, the Coded Logs/Redemption of 132 crossover that you're helping to write- it doesn't need to be that much longer, I've got plenty I can add to it. :) - S_ar_c__w v_n St_ub_n In Soviet Russia, Userpedia edits YOU!
I refuse to believe that BHS talked poorly about me or Grapes behind our backs unless it was entirely sarcasm. Perhaps if you could actually provide some solid proof that this happened, it would be a little more believable. — Stooben Rooben 17:55, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
Okay, I reacted a little rash (I found out I have to go to work 2 hours early today >.>), so let me clear things up.
- When no proof has been provided, and just out of the blue, you claimed that BHS talked poorly about me and Grapes behind our backs, I'm going to be defensive. Grapes and BHS are both two of my closest friends, so it's only natural for me to try to keep our friendship intact. I heard about some sort of suicide comment you made about BHS, so I only assumed that you held some sort of grudge against him, which meant that you didn't want him to be friends with the people you were friends with. This was bad judgement on my part, so I apologize.
- I'm proud that I'm the type of user that you look up to, and I'm very sorry that I hurt you.
- I forgot you had an account there because you haven't used it in...several weeks, and you only made about 10 posts.
- If no proof is provided on the subject...well, I'm just going to remain neutral. I'll defend both you and BHS is this situation because you are both my friends.
- Grapes left the Xephyr Board directly after the whole "BHS talked bad about us behind our backs" thing started, and right after April tried to sabotage your guys' relationship, so I only assumed that it was something you were doing to protect her. (Though, now I'm even more baffled as to why she's leaving only the Xephyr Board. It really worries me.)
I didn't say that her leaving my forums is what hurt me. The fact that she hardly ever talks to me about anything anymore is what hurts. We were really close friends, and then what happens out of the blue? She dumped me, without the slightest bit of care, without telling me why, and she hardly acts as if she wants to be my friend anymore. We've gotten into one literal conversation since we broke up; everything else she says to me involves either "...", "WTF", or some random emoticon. If she's hurt by me, I apologize, but I'm tired of continuing to be a close friend to her when she shows hardly any friendship back. — Stooben Rooben 23:49, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
I have tried that. Several times. But all she ever says is that "I can't say why." She gave no warning when it happened, and now she shows hardly any care towards me. Every time I try to cheer her up when she's feeling down, all I get is "...". I understood that she broke up with me; that's fine. But it would have been nice if she would have at least been tactful by sending me a PM explaining why she did what she did and that she hoped I understood, etc. I thought she was joking about it at first because that's how low of an amount of care she showed. Then when I found out it was real... Listen, I'm sorry I hurt Grapes. But it seems like I can do the simplest things and she gets pissed off at me, or becomes beyond depressed. If we can't even converse about the smallest things, how are we supposed to maintain a normal friendship? — Stooben Rooben 00:06, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
She thought that it wouldn't last...? The only way that could have been answered is to see how things went. ...I guess we'll never know now. Well, thanks for at least telling me that much. — Stooben Rooben 00:39, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
hey! thanks for the warm welcome!!! :)
As far as I know, Neu only retired as a "F8CK YOU" to the wiki. We were his friends one minute, then the next he implied he was going to destroy Userpedia, called us all idiots.
I queried him. Confronted him about it. He was stone cold, didn't care about me or anyone else.
Keep writing your fanfic. You can incorprate the events of what happened to Neu in there, if you want. But don't give up. You have friends here. - S_ar_c__w v_n St_ub_n(C)
I know. Freaky, eh? 0_o-Tazzy
Hey Tabuu. I just finished reading The Reaper Known as 132. I liked it overall, and it was very sad at the end, I must say. To the point of almost crying. It was very good, through all of the criticism it received. I cringed at the scene where Dark Tabuu killed the guards, not because I didn't like it, but I do get the message that he is a dark, nasty, maniacal kind of person. I am going to start reading The Resurrection of 132. SMB 14:08, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Here is mah review: Perfect Grammar, Tabuu :) You always have good ideas... and You are an awesome writer (NO LIES) (I also had to look for some words on the dictionary :P, and Palkia's part was funny btw).
- Oh and are you so nervous on real life like on the story? :P User:Super Luigi! Number one!
Self Promotion FTW
CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE NOW A SYSOP. :D
- Yay it worked.(And yes, Bold means it's Go-I mean Tabuu talking.)
Super Mario Wiki: The Fanfiction
OK, I finally read through the two chapters you put up. I'm going to be honest with you about it, so here goes. (Also, please note that I'm trying to fit this stuff into Broken Soul, as well. :P)
- Personally, I like it much more than your last fanfictions. This one has quite a lot of potential, so I think you might be able to get somewhere with this one. Kudos.
- The story sounds pretty intense, but as of yet, there hasn't been anything exceptional that sucks me in.
- Be descriptive. Describe the environment more than you have been.
- Locations' settings: Take your description of the buildings for the MarioWiki for example; it's nicely done, but it's far too vague. Personally, it's rather difficult to put the picture into my mind of what the setting looks like. Describe what color the windows are, imperfections in the buildings, the paint color, signs, people moving in them, and things that distinguish them from the rest. Describe what the registration center looked like. What did the desk look like? Who was behind it? Were there chairs? Vending machines? What color was the floor, and was it carpeted, tiled, or hardwood? What about the ceiling? I'm not saying you should go on for 10 paragraphs explaining what a setting looks like, but one or two paragraphs is good. (Depending on the size and importance of the setting.)
- Character development. Your description of Jay was pretty good, that I'll give you. But what about his personality? What does he like? What does he want? Things like that. Physical descriptions are good, but personality traits are what really makes a character who he is.
- The introduction chapter seems rather rushed. I can tell that humor is trying to be a part of the writing, but something seems to be holding it back. I can't tell if it's that it's being forced, or if it's that I'm just not getting it. Some of it did make me smile, but the humor needs work, if you want to keep it in the story and have it meld well.
There may be some other things I'm missing, but they're likely overshadowed by what I just mentioned. Again, I'm not trying to sound like an asshole or a hypocrite (like I said, I'm trying to work this into Broken Soul as well), but I'm just trying to give constructive criticism. In all honesty, it is one of the best fanfics Userpedia has seen a very long time. Keep up the good work, because this can really go places. =) — Stooben Rooben 00:55, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
Show Hide Feature
- I don't know whether a warning will do, I think you did that for your original 132 series, but I have a suggestion: Go ahead and put a temporary warning, and I (or somebody else) can change it to show/hide. Is that ok? SMB 16:43, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
YOU DELETED WHY THE WIKI SUCKS
No, he didn't
He got hacked, moron.
- yea you fat ass dont talk to uniju like that uper-Yoshi
Congradulations on the Steward, sorry, even though I'm back, I still havent been active. Ya know, school stuff. Anyway, Im gonna try to get my life back together and so that way, ill have time for ALL my friends: Schoolfriends, neighborhood friends, you guys friends, youtube friends blah blah. so that's all. EonLatias & EonLatios
There's a first time for everything!
|Hi, Don't Fear!|
Please PM me your Disconnected section, (Fanfiction Reviews), on the Userpedia forum by no later than November 12th (Send it to both Marioguy1 and Super Mario Bros.). If you can't, let me know and we can work something out. And I'm warning you, you do not want to get on my bad side.
TabuuPaint it Black, I'm not sure if you noticed, but KP Blue had a rename request as well (from KP Blue to KP Shadow), and I saw that you made an edit to the rename page, so perhaps you skipped it. Just letting you know. SMB
Surprise, We're early!
|Hi, Don't Fear!|
Please PM me your Disconnected section, (Fanfiction Reviews), on the Userpedia forum by no later than December 6th (Send it to both Marioguy1 and Super Mario Bros.). If you can't, let me know and we can work something out. And I'm warning you, you do not want to get on my bad side.
The Torture of Ralphfan
Since it's probabilly going to be deleted, Ugo made a back-up on his wiki (I'm an admin over there, so had to come here to figure out what it was). The back-up is here. I thought you should know because it looked like you enjoyed it. ;) Nerdy Guy(T|C|E)
Merry Christmas! :3 - Nina Windia
Hey, you there!
|Hi, Don't Fear!|
Please PM me your Disconnected section, (Fanfiction Reviews), on the Userpedia forum by no later than January 7th (Send it to both Marioguy1 and Super Mario Bros.). If you can't, let me know and we can work something out. And I'm warning you, you do not want to get on my bad side.
03:43, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
Review by SMJ
- Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?So if you're quiting, and you're a sysop/patroller.Your "powers" will be taken away?That's unfair...User:Mr bones
Hey, sorry. So give me your review of SMG2. Sorry, had to go because of my brother practicing his tuba. Please put it on my Mariowiki talk, btw...in case you forgot, my username there is Pink Boozooka. -Boozooka
About how the BfM signups work
There are none. Asking to be in the story doesn't work either. Basically: if I have a part that suits you when I am making a chapter, _I_ will contact _you_. If I did need to put you into the story, it would be as a Defender anyway - no special treatment. I hope you can under stand. Oh, also, hi. Neu(c|e|t) 07:14, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
There's at least two free games I know of you can pick up for yourself- Alien Swarm and Sam & Max 104: Abe Lincoln Must Die!, depending on your genre preference. There's also a wealth of games under five bucks... so um... yeah. You can get those games yourself. Neu(c|e|t) 03:25, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
Hello Tabuu. Do you remember the line "My Bloody Valentine, and any of you motherfuckers who have a problem with it." from the infobox on your article? Apparently, someone does have a problem with it, specifically the "motherfucker" part. I received a complaint about it, pointing out it violates general rule no. 4. If you would, please remove the insult in question so we can all settle this peacefully. Thanks for listening. - Gabumon(talk)
Sorry for acting a bit childish when this is about a warning, but it's funny how swearing is bolded, like it's the worst thing you can do. Scorpion999 - Cause when pushing comes to shove, money conquers faith and love, you can buy 'em up for nothing down. I Fight Dragons - Money
I know you and I are bros :), which is why I'm only giving you a reminder. You said the F word in that Scorpion's Story talk page before it was deleted. Mileycyrussoulja(T|C) 13:54, 2 March 2011 (PST)
I havent interviewed anyone yet and I don't have a forum account. I guess I'll make one later today. ' MCSoulja Don't Fear Epic. Nice job on getting promoted, dude! :D Also, make sure you add the stories' category to the story page itself. Don't forget to do that for the categories you missed. ' MCSoulja Don't Fear Epic. Awww come on! I was having fun! Oh well. Can I at least help add the category to the story's main page itself? ' MCSoulja Don't Fear Epic. Thanks bro! :) ' MCSoulja Don't Fear Epic. Thank you bro! :D You're good with advice. Just a question: What parts/elements of the fanfic could be changed/made better? ' MCSoulja Don't Fear Epic. I want feedback.
Hey man, I'm back again kind of. I figured you might be interested in some more mashups that I've been working on, so if you're interested in them, check out either of these links;   See you on chat soon! Neu(c|e|t) 05:09, 7 May 2011 (PDT)
Yay a warning
This time, I'll send Neptune the sections so you just need to send them to me and to SMB, ok? See ya, Director. :) SLNO
Yay a warning - 2
Btw,are you gonna write the Random Story of the last issue?
We are not going to fail this month :o